The image of a meeting for many people has a dark cloud over it: too long, lack of clarity, indecisive, etc. We are on a mission to change that. You can produce more, in less time, with more buy-in and fewer resources spent! Three pillars must be solid: planning, participation and producing results. Over two days we will consider the utopia that each of these three can bring to your team and client meetings.
- Meeting definition, type and criteria
- Detour around people roadblocks
- Produce results
- Meeting evaluation
- Technology to enhance communication and knowledge sharing
Roll-play each of these characteristics in a meeting that will produce!
What You Will Learn
- Reasons to put value in thoughtful meeting planning
- Be thoughtful about your level of participation
- You can’t overestimate the value of face-to-face shared knowledge or non-verbal cues
Who Should Attend
This includes all people with frustration with current meetings and a desire to see them improve.
- Meeting planners for a corporation, agency or voluntary group, working over any timeframe (annual, monthly, weekly or more).
- Chairpersons who are looking to coax better participation from their committees
- Leaders who demand that meetings support the completing on action items on time and on budget.